We originally launched Typed for Mac as a direct only release, this meant you had to buy it directly from our store. I'm happy to say that Typed is now available on the Mac App Store too, and the app has received a whole host of bug fixes for all customers with today’s update.
To celebrate the launch of Typed 1.2, we've decided to put it on sale for a short time. You can now snag a copy for just $14.99, instead of the usual price of $29.99.
Here's the full release notes from Today's 1.2 release:
- Now available on the Mac App Store
- Fixes an issue where the window gems would fail to re-enable when switching back to Typed
- Fixes a problem where word counts would be inaccurate when the first portion of a document was a paragraph containing a colon
- Fixes a problem where iFrames would not render in Preview (YouTube, Vimeo etc) and cause stuttering and tearing when scrolling
- Fixes a problem where sounds would still play when toggling between character / word counts when sounds were turned off
- Updates Markdown Reference Guide
- Fixes a problem where Typed would crash, but only when closing Typed from Preview mode and when Preview was refreshing