I'm pleased to announce RapidWeaver 8.6 is now available. This is a great little update with neumerous fixes and is recommend for all users. Check out the list below to see what's new:
What's New in 8.6?
- External CSS files now update correctly in Preview
- Fixed an issue with Resource Macros and SVG files
- Fixed an issue where RapidWeaver wouldn't launch because of Quicklook
- Fixed a few issues with the Engineer theme
- Various other under the hood fixes and improvments
RapidWeaver + Stacks + Foundry = Awesome Websites
I also started doing a short (and laid back) tutorial series using RapidWeaver 8 along with the latest version of Stacks 4 and Foundry 2. In these videos I show you how I would put togther a quick website using these tools.
I've included part one and part two below, and hopefully part three will be available later this week. Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel to be notifed as and when we release new videos.
If you're still using an older version of RapidWeaver (e.g. 5, 6, or 7), now is the time to upgrade! You really don't want to get left behind as we have plenty of exciting things planned for rest 2020 and beyond.
Stay safe, and happy weaving!