It's been a busy summer for us here at Realmac HQ, we've been hard at work making sure your favourite web design tool runs on Apple's latest system.
Update your Plugins
Before you upgrade to macOS Catalina you'll want to make sure all your third-party plugins are up-to-date.
This is a list of plugins that are known to work great with RapidWeaver 8.4 on macOS Catalina. If a plugin you use or rely on is not on this list please contact the third-party developer directly or check their website for details.
- Stacks 3
- Stacks 4
- Formloom 4
In most cases your themes and stacks should just work on Catalina (as they don't execute any native code), no update required. Although, it's always a good idea to make sure you're running the latest version of all add-ons as they often contain essential bug fixes. If you're in any doubt you can visit this forum thread to ask for advice.
Upgrade to RapidWeaver 8.4 and install macOS Catalina
Once your plugins are up-to-date you'll be all set to upgrade. If you're running macOS Catalina you should be running RapidWeaver 8.4 otherwise you may run into crital compatibility issues.
What’s New in 8.4?
- Fixed a crash when right clicking a link in Styled Text (Catalina)
- Fixed some thread issues in (Catalina)
- HTML page no longer looses “show in navigation” setting when migrating from RW7 to RW8
- Fixed an issue with AmazonS3 showing access denied on some files
- Various other fixes and improvements to keep RapidWeaver running smoothly
Where to Download RapidWeaver 8.4