I'm pleased to announce that RapidWeaver 8.3 is now available directly. The App Store version should be available in the next few days once Apple have approved it.
This is an excellent release and a recommended update for all users. If you're still using RapidWeaver 5, 6, or 7, you can upgrade for a discounted price here.
What's New in 8.3?
- Ongoing work to improve Amazon S3 Publishing
- Added support for Emporter
- Added new update engine due to DevMate going away
- Added support for detecting and managing duplicate images
- Fixed an issue when copying the url of a resource
- Fixed an issues with sub folders being incorrectly named when opening and old project
- Fixed an issue where an 'Untitled Folder' directory could be seen in resources
- Fixed a crash when adding new resources if existing resources are unresolved
- Fixed a crash in the link panel
- Fixed a crash when dragging a resource into site settings
- Fixed an issue where the blog social images would not be saved
- Updated Multi Lander Theme
- Various other under the hood tweaks and fixes.
Download RapidWeaver 8.3 — Happy Weaving!