We've been working on RapidWeaver 7.2 for a few months now, and it's finally ready. We honestly think this is the best, most stable version of RapidWeaver yet.
If you've not tried out RapidWeaver 7, you can download a free trial from our website. If you're already using RapidWeaver 7, just launch the current version and you'll be prompted to update for free.
What's New in 7.2?
- Improved preview speed, preview status now displays at the bottom of the sidebar
- Fixed an issue where RapidWeaver would sometimes crash on export/publish
- Re-written Theme Browser for improved performace and relaibility
- Fixed an issue where right-clicking in the sidebar would cause a crash
- Potential fix for a crash when closing a document
- Removed Autosave support as it's causing more problems than it should be. Boo!
- Fixed a super bad bug that caused data loss within the blog plugin
- Fixed an index "out of bounds" error that would sometimes appear on export
- Other under the hood improvements and memory management changes
- Pressing Done in the Advanced Settings sheet no longer causes a crash
- Potential fix for reported issues when saving and closing a document too quickly
- Fixed an issue with the %banner_path% macro outputting incorrect resource paths
- Fixed an issue where RapidWeaver would re-upload all resources on every publish
- Fixed an issue where editing the "prefix" area in the sidebar would cause a crash
- Fixed an issue where RW would upload all blog pages if the blog was the index page
- Fixed an issue where the blog categories would sometimes not be exported
- Fixed an issue where the wrong URL would be used for CSS files on the Blog Archive page
- Fixed an issue where the advanced settings sheet wouldn't hide
- Fixed a crash that would happen when opening a document with a missing theme while the Add Page menu is being shown
- Fixed some layout issue with the page inspector
- Plenty of other under-the-hood refinements and fixes.
Subscribe to The Realmac Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox